Online Users
Downthememorylane

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Yay, 6 papers down.

SS was like this, Amath was like that, could have done much better for Elect Geog :(, Chem was so exciting please! (tell you why later), English was most relaxing, Bio was torturous and I say that's an understatement of the year.

Bio was 2hr 45mins long my god. And not to forget there was an hr 40mins of English paper before that. Because I took a really long nap the day before, I burned midnight oil but still had 3 major chapters, untouched. And *, so much were tested on those so walao eh can you imagine how screwed I am for essay questions especially. The chapters I expended my effort and time on went to nought.
Miss Poh kept walking past me, and each time "A2 shouldn't even be in your dictionary." rang in my head. I really needed the stamina to finish the paper. I was already scribbling with my eyes shut. I flipped the page and it fell on my lap. Yes, I was that tired, like never before.

After the paper, I thought I could go home and sleep my ass off but dot dot dot there was Physics makeup lesson for my class. Nearly fainted lah and then I mistook ___ for ____ and got them laughing very hard. Gosh and I missed my stop.
Ha ha haaaaaaaaaa. I swear I'd never study subjects like Geog and Bio the day before, or rather, to be precise, the night before, ever again. Although it had been all fine for tests, but for MYE/EOY I can just shoot myself and die first hahaha.

Chem was super exciting because it slipped off my mind that it was late thursday for my cousin and so I waited for her car till 0715. I was still at Pasir Ris! Adrenaline rushed all over me I swear. Dad rushed down to send me to school without even washing his face and I was the last sec 3 to reach man :D Entered the examination hall without bringing in my calculator gave me another adrenaline rush again when I reached MCQ 3. Then Miss Hafizah followed me out of the hall to get it. Like phewzzx, the multiple adrenaline rush in me almost made me forget all the moles formulas. And during then, what I needed most was, concentration.
Sometimes, you just really have to screw this hormone called adrenaline.


But haha! What an experience really ;D
Oh and they said when the guys asked Mr bentan about the geog paper, he told them "your class girls never study geog ah"
LOL that cracked me up somehow.


Okay, right now, I still have Physics, Higher Chinese, and Emath to conquer.

I do hope Beloved's beloved ah eng would unlock the changcheng gate after our papers next week.....

I like Everyday in cantonese version! :D

Okay it's the final stretch already.

No comments: